5 Blog Posts That You Shouldn’t Have Missed This Year:
- Jon Acuff’s “Distancing Ourselves From The Word Religion”
- Adam Mclane’s “10 Ways to Be Good News to Your Neighborhood”
- Jeff Goins’ “What Christians Can Learn from Alcoholics Anonymous“
- Brandon Mouser’s “I Once Was Found But Now Am Lost”
- Adam McLane’s “Firework by Katy Perry“
4 People You should Follow on Twitter
- @RitaMGS-Her heart for students is inspiring.
- @TimSchmoyer-For Obvious Reasons
- @LarsRood-Because he’s pretty fly for a white guy
- @Tazmin_Ivey– His anecdotes about being a father and a husband are interesting.
3 Blogs You should Subscribe to:
- Lars RoodRead every post he has ever written…. Seriously.
- Michael Hyatt-CEO Of Thomas Nelson publishers. He’s a great resource for bloggers.
- Jeff Goins– The more I read his blog, the more I love it. It’s nice to find a blog that is about content, rather than aesthetics.
2 Ministries You Should Sow Into
I’m not a huge fan of asking people to spend money, but these two are sincere ministries that I feel are doing Kingdom Work that you would do well to sow into.
- Compassion International-For obvious reasons.
- Adventures In Missions– My heart for missions wins over here.
1 Person Who You Should Pray For
- Tim Schmoyer– You can read his story here.
I could go on and on and on about the blogs you need to read and my friends who you need to encourage. I really could, but I decided to keep this list short. And these are 15 things that I truly think you should not enter into 2011 without experiencing. Thank you and good day!